Maggie and Ted

Maggie and Ted
My sweetheart and me

Monday, July 25, 2011

It's time to share my thoughts...

I have long wanted to become a blogger but I have this nagging problem:  I don't like to take pictures!  I love to have them and look at them just as long as someone else does the work!  I recently realized I could just "borrow" pictures from all my family and friends and then you guys could all hear from me.  Or if that doesn't work I will just write my thoughts and you can use your imagination if I don't have a picture to post.

Now that my problem is solved, here I go!!

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work mom!! We need to see some new posts on your blog! (-; love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you decided to start a blog! I love the name you picked out too. You are definitely a person who reflects a grateful attitude. Can't wait to hear more of your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I would love to share pictures with you!

    ReplyDelete